Faces in toilets and bloody dismembered guys in closets... just another Friday XD
My Last Friday Demo
A downloadable game
My Last Friday is a flashlight-free horror game where you play as Howard Goodson who finds himself locked inside an old house. While trying to find the way out he falls deeper into a twisted world filled with dark secrets and gruesome creatures. With every step he takes it becomes more clear, that he is not just a randomly chosen prey but a key character in a game. A game controlled by someone's sick mind.
- A horror adventure in first-person
- Speak, not just read: Discover the story of My Last Friday through conversations with other characters. The choice is yours what you ask and what you answer. But choose carefully because the way you speak may have some influence on how the story goes on or ends.
- Solve puzzles and collect items to unlock new areas and make progress
- No hide just fight: In My Last Friday you don't have to run away from enemies or hide in stinky lockers and cabinets. You are able to fight back.
- Flashlight-free environment design: The game levels are bright enough so, there's no need to hunt for batteries and hold a flashlight all the time. Grab a giant kitchen knife instead and cut some holes in the monsters!
- It doesn't have any procedurally generated s*!t: Yeah... sorry
- Extract the contents of the zip file to the directory of your choice
- Launch the game by running MyLastFridayDemo.exe
- If you have trouble running the game try to install prerequisites. You can find the installer under Engine/Extras/Redist/
- OS: Windows 7 Service Pack 1, Windows 8, 10
- Processor: 2 GHz Dual Core CPU
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX10 Compatible GPU with 1 GB Video RAM
- Hard Drive: 1.5 GB available space
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.
I really like this. Clever puzzles and great visuals. The "No flashlights or hiding" idea makes this really appealing to me. Will there be any chance of adding a v-sync option? My computer is trying to run it at ~1000fps so there is a lot of screen tearing.
3D TV VR Box Gogle Cardboard video side by side sbs
This game was pretty good,
Nicely done! Good visuals, neat sound design. I appreciate that you are trying to avoid falling prey to the common tropes of the genre. Good stuff, very interested to see how it has progressed.
HOLD THE DOOR ! | My Last Friday Early Access Gameplay Walkthrough
I'VE NEVER BEEN SO HAPPY TO BE CORNERED BEFORE !
I liked this.
I thought the game was interesting and I will definitely follow the progress. The combat needs some work, and the puzzles seem way too easy on normal ( I'm not sure what the difficulty changes). I look forward to the games progress.
The well lit environment(no flashlight needed!!), the combat system(actually got to fight back in a horror game!!) and the implementation of clever, yet simple puzzles all made this game truly stand out! Fantastic indie horror -- looking forward to more of this in the future!!
I really enjoy that, hope i can play the full game soon.
Here is my gameplay (Spanish-Español)
That was a pretty scary experience, the puzzles are not too complex and has a good element of horror in it, I look forward to when it is released. 5/5.
I liked this, but it's been a while since it's been posted, is there any news of a full version, or is this how it's going to be forever? It was quite confusing is why I ask...everything. But it wasn't bad to play, so I'd enjoy seeing a more fleshed out one!
FINALY I CAN ATTACK IN HORROR GAME!
My Last Friday est un très bon jeu d'horreur il me tarde la version finale
I've tried everything under the sun to get this game to work and I just can't ._. I even went so far as to wing it and try downloading it from another website and the game will show up in my processes but won't actually play whatsoever .-.
Pretty cool. I need better Anti Aliasing settings though, even on epic i have terrible screen tearing that gives me a headache. The game itself is pretty cool, wish it had more on screen instructions for like when you are in the menu for the locks or what ever.